Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Not because it's expected

This is a limited list, but,
I am thankful

For a relationship with Jesus Christ that is constantly growing and developing

For a church that nurtures that relationship

That I get to help plant a new campus of that church in my hometown; my life will never be the same

For my amazing husband, I love and respect him so much

That I passed my state final last week and am a Certified Nurse Assistant. It's no huge accomplishment, but it's something I wanted to do and I'm glad to have it.

For music. I love, love, love music.

For beautiful clothes

For all of the ways that God shows Himself, and all of the ways He has given us to enjoy life.

That even when I feel lost, I am always moving and growing and I have people to love and support me all along the way.

For a job

For in-laws that I like (still!)

For movies, it's our favorite way to chill out after work

For my apartment. It's not anything fabulous, but last year I was in a basement and I just love our place.

For food...it's just so good.

For humor and laughter and jokes. Without it, life would not be worth living, I'm pretty sure.

For my iPhone

For the fact that my siblings and I are becoming best friends. The age differences are all evening out.

For family, freedom, health, and all those things that you expect.

Mostly, I'm thankful for grace. For salvation. And that Jesus is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment